C21 Front Yellow stripe 10/90 ADV-size 90/90 x21
Suitable for a wide range of terrain from medium to hard-pack, soil, sand or rock. Tall center knob with scoop profile to handle hard front braking on loose terrain. Hooked side knobs to grab and navigate ugly ruts.
Recommended as a very aggressive Dual Sport/Adventure tire and rated 10% Road / 90% Offroad
- The C-21 Yellow Stripe is a DOT approved road legal Adventure tire suitable for Intermediate to Medium Hard terrain and has double side edge blocks for improved cornering stability on Adventure or Rally bikes.
- Suited for very aggressive Dual Sport/Adventure applications.
- Stiffer 3 Ply carcass- suited to heavier 400cc or larger bikes and a wider range of conditions.
- Available only in 90/90 x 21
- TT (Tubed Type Tyre)
- Also excels at Dry Summer Cross Country racing or riding-when hard packed and/or rocky terrain is expected.
- Suggested pairings with rears-E12/E09/C-02 /C18 when a more aggressive Front is desired.
- Back in stock -Very limited stock levels.